CMO at Manilla.com, part of Hearst Corporation. Manilla is the secure, free and award winning digital service where consumers can organize and simplify their daily life by putting everything in one place.
Executive team member responsible for building and managing the Manilla strategic positioning, communications, public relations, advertising and digital marketing programs that created a nationally known consumer brand and more than 1 million new Manilla users.
Hands on leadership of innovative web and mobile Paid, Owned and Earned acquisition programs as well as original content and video programs, email, retention and corporate marketing, social promotions, new ad products, custom research and data analysis.
Regular collaboration with Product, Technology and Sales teams
– 1 million new Manilla registered users by efficient web and mobile paid, owned and earned acquisition marketing programs
– Quarter over quarter new user growth for 7 consecutive quarters
– Increasing general market consumer brand awareness, category leader
– Marketing component of partnership with AOL Mail and AOL.com
– Integrated marketing programs with Hearst magazine and media brands
– Messaging and marketing of new product features
– Leading original content and video programs
– Press outreach and communications programs
– Revenue generating native web, mobile and email ad products