Successful event – HotJobs.com a public company sold to Yahoo! for $450 million dollars largely on the value of the HotJobs brand awareness and job seeker user metrics from the marketing programs I developed and managed.
Member of the HotJobs and then Yahoo! HotJobs executive management team. Over 7 years running the Yahoo! HotJobs brand led the creation of the brand and produced hundreds of ads and a Paid, Owned and Earned marketing program across many different media as well as worked with Product on UX and the development of new consumer and corporate features.
In three consecutive years, HotJobs television commercials ran in the SuperBowl, the biggest advertising platform and viewing audience in the world. While at HotJobs led my team and agency partners to create over 20 TV commercials, dozens of radio commercials, print and outdoor advertisements, hundreds of online banner ads, plus television online cobranded cross-media promotions and complete sales force materials with corporate B-to-B collateral supporting a large 150 person sales team.
– Developed the HotJobs brand positioning, tagline and messaging for BtoC and BtoB
– Developed a category leading and popular consumer national brand
– Created marketing programs that generated millions of uniques visitors per month
– Created marketing programs that generated millions of new registered HotJobs users
– Full marketing support for a large 150 person media sales team
– Integrated HotJobs brand and programs within Yahoo! brand, marketing structure and marketing goals
Examples of national outdoor advertisements:
Examples of the dozens of Yahoo! HotJobs B-to-C and B-to-B national print ads produced:
Examples of Cross Media Promotions, co branding and online games where Yahoo! HotJobs partnered with top rated television shows including The Apprentice, The Office, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and Office Space as well as online digital promotions:
Examples of B-to-B Yahoo! HotJobs sales collateral, direct mail and trade show promotions created for the salesforce:
Examples of some online banners pulled from a collection of hundreds of banner ads
Marc Karasu is co-author of three titles under the Yahoo! publishing label.